Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

love this crazy ninepatch ...

Ruth made this quilt for her daughter Soleil's school teacher....you can find this fun pattern from Oh, Frannson! here ....Ruth sends her quilts to me form Minnesota...I love opening up  her parcels to see what fun quilt I get to do for her next!!!

Ruth decided on  Sunny Days by Gali Design ...it connected so well with  Soleil's name...


pretty much a perfect design for this quilt
look real close for the teacher's name....

I love Ruth's labels and pieced backs...

Thanks Ruth....I love to work with you....
Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend...I am off to do the stairs and plant a few veggies in my garden today.....

this is my new love...I have been doing several sets of these stairs a few days a week with  friends...208 stairs x 8 is our best so far....I am really noticing a difference in strength and positive attitude....

mostly carrots this year...my favorite red sail lettuce.... some happy sunflowers and my absolute favorite cosmo flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...