Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Salt Lake fabric finds and business of the day....

we shopped at Deseret  Mormon Handicraft quilt shop....a great selection of fabric and I managed to finally collect a bit of Barbara Jones Quilt Soup....

I WON this sweet bundle  from a Jean Wells class about solids

Jenny and I found this collection of  mostly Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and  Tula Pink at Elaine's Quilt Shop and we shared the sweet bundle....

I think this is one of my most favorite finds...

I was hypnotized by this one....

PINK LOVE

found this in the sale bin....

reminds me of ticker tape quilts....

todays business....using a Patricia Ritter pattern called cutouts.....

a sneak peak of Savannah's quilt....I am going to blog about this quilt tomorrow and submit it to the BLogger's Festival....
I am  a very tired girl already.....but it was a good day... back to reality.....lots of good thoughts about Quilt Market..... ~Pam ~

4 comments:

  1. The fabric finds were so much fun! ...and I saw a Pam siting over at Diary of a Quilter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that paint box fabric is so cute! never seen it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics you and Jenny found, thank you for the nice birthday fabric gift! We had a great weekend. Now back to reality and jury duty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free b2b importers directory for list your handicraft supplies business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...