Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

a bit of this and a bit of that and 6 more sleeps...

I am getting very excited....Jenny  http://sewkindofwonderful.blogspot.com/   and I are going to quilt market....in less than a week....we will be driving her brand new Jetta to Salt Lake City next Thursday leaving super early and going straight thru....we have never been to market before so this is kind of a  BIG DEAL!!   http://quiltmarketmeetup.blogspot.com/  We have also signed up to go to this quilt market meet up for bloggers....
Also my machine quilting work schedule has been very light....almost scary ....but for now I just want to enjoy the extra time it has given me to finish the grad quilts and the scrapbooks I want to complete before Lily's graduation party on June 18th.....


tried this layout first

but this is my favorite  .... hoping to get these pretty pink babies sewn together today

just have a bit more to do on this one as well....
Hope to be back likity split with a post all about these babies being done!!! Happy Friday to all!  ~Pam~

1 comment:

  1. The pink quilt looks amazing! I like in the diamonds too..and can't wait to go next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...