Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us.....

 I have finished our 25th anniversary quilt....it was great to get it on and off the longarm before 2011 customer quilts started coming in....
I had a great break with a lot of happy sew time....
http://quiltingsquareone.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html


Heart and Home quilted with pumpkin panto by Patricia Ritter

love this flower block

I know it says " Halloween"  but it will be an everyday cuddle quilt at my house

found this wonderfully soft and thick tweedlike flannel back at Pacific Fabric....
Wishing everyone a very happy and creative start to their 2011!!
 ~Pam

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you.. I know you've been working on that for a while now. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...