Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The year in quilts.....

I have had another great year full of quilting for myself , my family, my friends and all the wonderful quilt ladies that support my longarm business.....but this is my first time blogging on New Years Eve....I started my blog  this summer with a lot of help from my Nick...and I love , love, love everything about it especially all the other blogs that lead to all the other blogs that fill me with so much creative energy and amazing ideas... so I thank all the wonderful blogs for  their inspiring influence in my life.

A look back at some of the quilts from 2010....
Wishing you all a very happy and creative New Year!
-Pam

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful and inspiring slide show! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...