Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Best Christmas sweater ever and a few finished mugmats

All goes well at the Cole household....after putting up with gallstones for 18 years I finally got the nerve to have my gall bladder out! Just like magic I am now minus this annoying body part.....I am feeling pretty good today ...ready to take on those last few things that need to be done for Christmas...Hope everyone is enjoying those last minute details in preparation for a great family day!
These mug mats have been so much fun....loved playing around with the different fun bindings!! I made 16...most have happily gone out the door to my friends ....I think I have 5 left and I can hardly wait to make more! Inspiration came from Tallgrass Prairie Studios....
http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-whimsy.html
Jacquie's  was one of the first quilting blogs I discovered and she has  inspired  me in so many ways ever since....Thanks Jacquie!!!!

polka dot binding

 wide red stripe binding

wide black stripe

first time I tied the binding in a bow

 narrow black stripe

more of my fave red stripe

and sweet Louise.....best sweater 2010!

Happy Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...