Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

last handmade lovelies of the year

 I am so happy that I found  some time for these little lovelies .... I plan on spreading them around my  cul de sac with Christmas love .......over the 15 years we have lived here, we have shared so  many wonderful homemade goodies with our good neighbors and friends....


 found this fun print at Joanns and machine quilted it whole on the longarm then I cut it into several hot pads

couldn't decide on one binding so I chose them all

 made homemade gift ties

 big pile of hot pads ....just need a bit of hand sewing....

yeah!! the finished pile....

love the back of these babies too!

the bindings  finished these off perfectly~

I love receiving the homemade goodies too...... Nancy's jam....already taste tested ...... delicious!!

Patty's homemade peppermint bark

Amber's gingerbread cake...her gramma's special recipe

Susan's specialty...banana bread baked in this festive ceramic

special cookies made by the sweet little girls next door....


So....just a few more days till Christmas. I love this part...everything is almost done....hope everyone is enjoying those last minute details....Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...