Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Heart Break

I just took a heart break from longarming and made a few cut-out heart from a thrift store children's dictionary... then I strip pieced them on my sewing machine.....Ever since I saw this idea on Dottieangels blog I have been wanting to make some for my sewingroom.....how simple and sweet .... I love how they look in the afternoon light [we had sun today!!!]
For sure I will be making more...next time I want to use some colored threads..... it took me all of 10 minutes and it is the perfect craft for Valentines....

Check out Dottieangel's blog....I am so very inspired by her....really looking forward to her upcoming book...
http://dottieangel.blogspot.com/2011/01/have-heart-how-to.html












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...