Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my jellyrose !

Back in the Fall I posted about Fig Tree Jelly Rose Love....

http://quiltingsquareone.blogspot.com/2010/08/we-all-love-fig-tree-jelly-rose.html

I am so happy to say that this sweet quilt that I started about 5 years ago, that I wouldn't have finished without my sister's piecing,  has all 72 leaves appliqued , is machine quilted and bound!!! It is so very, very pretty.....

quilted with Patricia Ritter's Daffodil panto


so sweet and old fashioned....


pieced the back with maywood flannel and a wee strip of fig tree whimsy words....


this will be a favorite cuddle quilt in our living room....

Happy Tuesday everyone....Pam       PS....Thank you Susan!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How Gorgeous ! Congrats on finishing this quilt. It is funny I started this same quilt a few years ago and now you have inspired me to get it out and complete it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so pretty! So light and fresh...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning quilt!
    Congrats on completing such a Gorgeous UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray for you!!! I love the quilting design, now I have to get busy finishing mine. I seem to be starting more than I finish these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...