Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

innocent crush times two

One down, one more to go....I love these quilts....the inspiration came from the fabric, the sisters and Denyse Schmidt  http://2ols.com/item_17801_462413857-Couldnt-Keep-it-To-Myself-Full-Queen-Quilt-in-Charcoal-by-Denyse-Schmidt.htm     My sister made hers for her niece Ashley's HS graduation and mine will be for my daughter Lily's graduation...

love it....one in the front done...one in the backround looking so pretty ...waiting patiently....

 first one is quilted with horizontal irregular lines..I will quilt the  next one with irregular vertical lines for a bit of a different look...

the back is 2 panels of fleece pieced with a narrow strip of anna marie horner folksy flannel which is what the other quilt backing is....this is one great cuddle quilt measuring 70 x 85


 Happy to say I am heading out to the airport to pick up my sister soon...the temperature  is supposed to be 60!!! What a great day for her to come for a visit.....Pam

1 comment:

  1. Love it Pam!! You know this quilt has inspired me to do the same thing but of course in a curvy kind of way! Call me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...