Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

zoom zoom zoom


  finished up my sister's big beautiful monster quilt...i did a 2 1/2 grid and wonder if it is a bit underquilted? looking forward to seeing it after it has been washed ...xo
i LOVE the back

a lot xoxo

    went to my first smqg meeting last night with 2 friends...i have been wanting to join in for a long time...looking forward to making some time for this...
tonight i am going to the dave chappelle show with my daughter...last minute invite ~ i said YES
on sunday nick and i are going to see half moon run at the crocodile...our friend's son dylan is in the band xo
and on monday my sister arrives for a visit and we will be driving down  to portland for MQX  mid week ~
and in between i have a few  customer quilts to finish ~ whew ~ life is so good..
i just have to remember to breathe and be in all those wonderful moments xoxo

happy thursday xo pam

1 comment:

  1. I think the grid quilting should be lots. Some batting can be left up to 10 inches apart for the quilting : ) Looking at your previous post I should tell you I have an apple crisp in the oven. Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...