Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

sew skype sisters

a little jealous and sad yesterday that my sisters were together for a spring sewing retreat and i was NOT ...so we skyped and i started a new project too xo inspired by this and this



i cut 9" squares and started a new hst quilt with my special  briar rose...

and i am thinking the leftover  selvedge strips might become a small scrappy pixellated heart ??
used my favorite eleanor burns triangle square up ruler...
and i am returning my  35 dollar black and decker iron that doesn't work so good for this new 49 dollar rowenta that works so so good  ~  found it at costco last night....

and i added a few solids...so far so good...




on my wall and growing so pretty xo
wish i was there with you sisters but i love that i managed to start another quilt inspired and jealous by the  two of you ~ happy thursday xo pam

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...