Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

simplicity progress


i recently finished up the center block on my simplicity [circa 2008?] more here and here ...this is my current [possibly my LAST ever applique project]  my friend kay the applikay queen [the reason we call it applikay] has completed hers ....see her finished top here

the corner blocks are next up...and they are FUSSY

i use the spray starch / double freezer paper template method from fig tree [ and this is also fussy]



but OH SOOOO PRETTY xo
i finished prepping these last night so i once again have a project that travels well xo


and ONE DAY probably far far away this is what it will look like...and the pink word fabric will be the backing  xoxox
my quilt style has changed ...i tend to go for more improv...more color...more modern these days BUT i still love it all and i am a FINISHER!    happy tuesday xo pam

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...