Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

low volume for baby emily isabelle ~ and finishitupfriday




this is friday's quilt...specially made for my great niece em xoxo

this is a shot from behind...machine quilting with a pantogragh pattern and a laser light   ~ modern links by jodi robinson
and this is my choice for binding xox

[later next day] all done but i went w grey/black stripe binding instead....now to my favorite part ~ hand sewing  xo
and how about this for a front porch view ~ cherry blossom / camelia xoxo

                               happy friday xoxo pam

                               and i love linking up with crazymomquilts  ~ thanks for hosting amandajean

2 comments:

  1. I love the binding choice, what a pretty quilt. Do you long arm quilt, yourself?

    Follow me back at http://diaryofanovicequilter.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the low-volume look. The binding will be great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...