Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

kaffe is my new boyfriend xoxo

day 4 with kaffe and i like him a lot now....pam is so right...the best thing for kaffe is MORE kaffe xoxo

a few shops later...



the best score was at ben franklin...i stopped there just hoping to  find  a suitable back on their sale table but  i also found a few other kaffe prints on sale xo

but the BEST find was  6 yards of this soft goodness ...it is more than suitable so i decided to take a chance...i was a bit worried about it being rayon...but this quilt is going to live in HOT HOT mexico and it felt sooo perfect ...and it was 54 wide ~ 5.99 a yard !!!


so i made a little sampler today on my lunch break ~  washed and dried it...finished up so soft ...PERFECTO !!!

so much prettier in person xoxo
i am so happy and so ready to get started on this beauty...and i think i have plenty of triangles cut...34 prints so FAR...i used mostly 1/4 yard cuts [ each width of fabric produced 7 triangles = 258 not counting solids] to keep the cost down but now i am sad cuz i have no scraps....

happy monday xoxo pam  ~ linking up with randi @  ihavetosay for show and tell tuesday ~   she is doing triangles too !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I wish he was my bf, too but no Kaffe in my stash - yet. Your quilt is going to be most beautiful! Triangles are wonderful and they show well all the beautiful fabrics! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have to share your boyfriend with me :-) I'm a big fan of his, too, and I have quite a large stash. Love the fabrics you've chosen for your quilt. Looking forward to seeing it finished - no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Ben Franklin a couple towns away from us...I think I'll have to make a special trip to see if I like kaffe as much as you do...LOL! I love these fabrics...can't wait to see the finished quilt. Oh, and thanks for being my first follower!!!

    Kimberly
    http://www.birdiegirlquilts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of your post. Made me laugh as he's my boyfriend too. I've been a huge Kaffe fan for years and just reignited my love by splurging on a new batch. Can't wait to dive in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...