Friday, June 8, 2012

cherry house tempest and some new wheels

love this quilt...the design and the solids...more cherry house goodness here

iris made this quilt for her gd ...

i machine quilted it w one of my fave patterns packer wave by patty clayton

love this simple  cherry house tempest pattern...think it is on my wish list...xoxo

had to say goodbye to my mazda 3 this week...only 70 thousand miles but she  was having engine trouble....

say hello to my new little friend....a kia forte koup ~ oolala right??....now we have 2 new vehicles and  2 new payments....

happy weekend to all...hoping for some sunshine and some time in the garden..xoxox







1 comment:

  1. I found you from Sew Kind of Wonderful. You are now my new friend. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...