Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

hero quilts

finally finished machine quilting two american hero quilts...my friend sharon from seamstobe is very involved with the hero quilts and this was my  small contribution to this awesome cause.....

machine quilted w puzzle meander by jessica schick from digitech designs
patrioic back


machine quilted w square spiral by golden threads
also a patriotic back...
feels good to have these done....if you are interested in helping w the hero quilts please contact sharon...she is the lady to talk to!!
i am off to a longarm meeting tomorrow at judy irish's quilting studio...always a fun day w lots of quilts to see and lots of goodies to eat...happy weekend to all... xoxox  pam

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the hero quilts. I'm going to make one too for my son. He is a Marine. He comes home in 6 months. I will have a quilt with me. Great quilting job!! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Quilts are beautiful!

    Beertje Zonn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...