Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

color possibilities are endless

OK I am making one more graduation quilt... it is the 6th one.... I have really enjoyed making all of them....lap quilts are such an easy size to work with AND the best part is having a worthy excuse to play with the  fabric and design that have inspired me recently.... it is also the best way in the whole world to show my love!!
This new project was inspired by pippa  her sidewalk quilt was featured on moderndayquilts [on my faves] and I was instantly attracted...she is one very creative girl with solids!!

the hard part was choosing my color ways because possibilities are endless

at first i was attracted to soft but decided to save that idea for a baby q

then i loved these 4 colors together but decided against that too....

hours later and a bit frustrated...i added black, orange, red and dark brown

now i am happy

i love these colors together

i am still playing w placement and i might make more blocks.....more to come soon...


this is my first all solid quilt....I love trying out new ideas and I thank everybody in blogland for sharing their creative goodness!!!  ~Pam~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...