My friend Jenny was given "The Stylish Blog Award" http://www.sewkindofwonderful.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html and then she was so nice to give it to me.....this a super fun way to discover new blogs and share all the amazing creative goodness that is out there.....so the first thing I am supposed to do is tell 7 things about myself .....
1. i am a canadian girl that LOVES to quilt
2. i love to walk every day with my ipod loud
3. chocolate nips are my very favorite sweet
4. i have a secret wild side that surprises some
5. i am going to spring quilt market in salt lake city with jenny
6.i have 2 wonderful sisters that love to quilt too
7.my youngest of four graduates high school this year ... i have been married to sweet nick for 25 years and we will be empty nesters in the fall.
and now I pass this award on to 6 blogs that inspired me....if any of these blogs pass on the award they need to link back to me and the blogs they choose....no pressure...just fun.... and only if they want...thanks!!
I found most of these blogs in this flickr group.... http://www.flickr.com/groups/quilts/ ..... here you will find a lot of quilts and a lot of inspiration!!
MY 6 CHOICES
- thelittleredhen.typepad.com/my_weblog/ a very colorful blog...her string quilt caught my eye instantly...be sure to check out her post on buttons!!
- cauchycomplete.wordpress.com/ this is a very interesting blog...I will be checking in again very soon
- fairyfacedesigns.blogspot.com such a sweet blog all the way from Ireland full of great projects and ideas
- blog.petitdesignco.com/ using a double wedding ring die from Accuquilter to create Rob Peter to pay Paul quilt this project is so beautiful!!
- dottieangel.blogspot.com/ I have been enjoying the ramblings of Dottie Angel for awhile now...I love, love her vintage pieces...
- moderndayquilts.tumblr.com/ I love to check in on this blog daily...a new quilt linked to it's blog everyday!
You might want to grab a cup of coffee and settle in for a bit...I know the blog world is a total time suck but it is soooo worth it! I usually spend an hour in the am and a bit of time at lunch blog hopping and I am never disappointed.... Happy Wednesday to all.....Pam