Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 SEVENTH annual ms quilt of comfort, hope and joy

this all started 7 years ago when i was just trying to figure out how to raise a bit of money for the ms walk...the girls at my local curves were so supportive and helpful....they made it sooo easy for me to raffle my first quilt and TA DA it has been tradition for me ever since.... it is getting to be a pretty BIG DEAL raising over $1000 each year... friends and family are so helpful and encouraging....
this years  quilt inspiration came from rita  @ redpepperquilts she does amazing things with fabric !!!!



started w the pile of goodness

cut 2 1/2 " strips...i was able to use up a lot of little bits....and i used this mini quilt rack to keep all my strips sorta organized....


loving this fun log cabin right from the start...

easy peasy wonderful

i am going to connect these pretties w white sashing.. and i was having so much fun sewing w kay  
yesterday that i actually made too many blocks ....xoxo



i will be back soon w more about this wonderful ms raffle quilt xoxox pam
happy saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. That's going to look good Pam! I'm glad you had a fun sew time with Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to make a fabulous quilt...I love the variety of colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...