Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

last project of the year....triple color wheels in the house !!

WOW ! i got to spend  my last day of 2011 machine quilting these beauties....i LOVE this color wheel quilt soooooo much....i have had mine quilted and hanging in my sewing room for many months....the two i quilted today side by side on my longarm belong to my sisters.... more here and here....seeing this quilt times three was  so amazing that i could not stop taking pictures ....a triple pleasure for my eyes !!!!

color wheels loaded and ready to go...

and oops got distracted for a second....i fought for this calendar and won at the family white elephant gift exchange....and starting tomorrow it will have a special spot in my sewing room ...thank you lily

used the same pattern again..it works so well with this quilt....

....especially love what i do on days like this....

so flipping beautiful right ??

playing with my new camera fish lens....
 more fish lens

beautiful even from underneath

eye candy....

all trimmed and ready to go .....sisters will be happy xoxoxo
wishing you all a very happy new years eve.....tonight i will be celebrating with family and friends...xoxox pam

1 comment:

  1. beautiful quilts! i am very impressed!

    and that sure is a nice calendar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...