Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

There and back

We drove over 2000 miles to Edmonton and back  in 5 days for my nephew's wedding. We had such a nice time.





The committment, time and money spent on a big wedding is huge...Mellissa and Devon succeeded in having a fairy tale wedding that little girls only dream of..... Thanks for having us and Congratulations !!!




Sister Susan and I managed to sneak off to her LQS Woodland Quilting Co. in Spruce Grove just before the ceremony...sister had already discovered this new Spa fabric by Windham ...she wanted more to complete a baby quilt and include in her zigzag and I had to have just a wee bit....I think it might find it's way into my up and coming Strips and Bricks.....Happy quilting everyone...Pam

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...