Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

enjoying the season

i LOVE the little things ~ i machine quilted this small wall hanging yesterday with the swirls and pebbles inspired by jenny and her AMAZING quilting ...the project was from my november featherweight class  riley blake lovey dovey pillow pattern

and i am making some easy peasy hot pads for the neighbours with the wonderland panel from keepsake cottage i have been loving my featherweight class there each month and joyce always has such cute projects organized xo

and my last few customer quilts of the year...christi's denyse schmidt done w loop the loop

and joyce's bunny hill ~ simple pleasures xo
  hope to finish up a few christmas crafts and the last of my shopping soon ...
  happy holidays xo pam

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of that red and white fabric, and your mini is very inspiring. Maybe instead of a quilt I will think about smaller holiday things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...