Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

BOM and Business Time


My Le Jardin block of the month at Keepsake Cottage with Moda "French General" fabric.

Block 1







Block 2









Block 3
I am currently assembling this block...just 20 more leaves to go then my favorite part, hand applique. I am a bit behind but no worries.

Mother / daughter customer quilts......daughter Margaret made this beautiful Pink Lemonade by Avis Shirer of Joined at the Hip. It is machine quilted with Oma's Garden by Sew-Phies Quilts. It is a wedding gift for a very lucky friend. Mother Katherine designed this beautiful blue/white batik and I machine qulited it with Blowing in the Wind by Timeless Quilting Design.

1 comment:

  1. nice fabric collection... to get more fabric design click on https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...