Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

it is all about the curves


totally inspired by sherri lynn wood to further explore my LOVE for improv 

and create a quilt for sam and lani...when i found these two fabrics at vv i  knew they were the perfect start for this quilt



i added a more few fom my stash
and pulled out my solid scraps
seams i am  definitely drawn to the curves  


and all

the

possibilities

and i love where it is has taken me...
                                                    
kinda crazy that these share my  design wall right now...improv curves on the left.... jenny's qcr chic country  on the right... i love that they have both taught me a bit about curves and influenced each other

                                               happy wednesday xo pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...