Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

so long 2015 ~ hello 2016

2015 was a MIGHTY good year

nick and i  celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and welcomed our first granbaby, mr. milo in may

i celebrated the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of my small home business kisq 
i happily continue to follow my  passion of quilting for myself and others xoxo




these are a few of the quilts from 2015 that i have managed to hang on to [so far]




              and so fun to look back at the combination of customer and personal quilts of the past year


i am so thankful for all that i have... I LOVE MY JOB !
i thank all my friends , family and quilting friends for their support, love , encouragement, inspiration and business.

wishing you all a very happy new year full of love, good health and inspiration xo pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...