Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

all about family and a few quilts xo



my alberta family came for a visit ~ we hiked down to snoqualmie falls

we caught the bus to seattle on one of the most beautiful days of the year

we did the big wheel and it was a BID DEAL for ava [4 years old] and me [ fifty -seven years old]

and we were in awe of this view

42 cars 10 minute wait...i would do it again in a heartbeat xo

really should visit seattle more ~ i need my family to visit more often xo
really sad to say goodbye to these four but they were off on their next summer adventure xo
almost the last of my garden blooms ~  boohoo


and this is one of the prize pumpkins that still has a way to grow

and then there is mr. milo ~ i have a date w him on thursday

and i am getting a wee bit of work done...teresa's beautiful quilt is machine quilted w loop the loop

and i just finished up becky's quilt w loop the loop as well ~ it really is a FAVORITE for me and my quilt customers xo!
   happy tuesday xo pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...