Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

mini makeover in my sewing room



my sewing room got a mini makeover on the weekend....this is BEFORE

my special place was runneth over with creative MESS

so out with the large desk and in with my favorite chair...

got a little side tracked organizing my beautiful stash of kaffe

and putting all my books together...

and stopping for a little button play


and talking photos of my beautiful sewing things...

a little tidy up once and awhile gives me the false [but wonderful] feeling of control


xo

and i know tidy does not last long....

and i love  to make myself crazy taking photos...

this is AFTER ~ it is much tidier and prettier now...just one problem....my new brown rug from ikea will not be staying...i have decided blue will be a better fit ~ fingers crossed that my second choice is the right choice cuz it is on order from amazon xo

meanwhile i got julie's sweet quilt done today with belly bop by apricot moon....from digitech...i reordered it in a smaller 3" double scale and i LOVE it...and i love digitech ~ they provide wonderful service xo

and i love julie's riley blake elephants for the back too
happy monday xo pam

1 comment:

  1. You're a braver woman than I am, showing your before photos. Not sure there'd be any place for me to stand to take the photo!
    linsquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...