Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Treasure hunting

I had a fun hour at my one of my favorite thrift stores yesterday...ECA Thriftstore [Eastside Cancer Association] completely run by volunteers.....  located in the  Kirkland Upper Totem Lake area right across the parking lot from the Value Village...I have been finding treasure in this store for years....fun , fun, fun...


perfect little embroidered something for a friend that loves poker!

oops upside down purple rick rack from 1973....

hand embroidered apron..love the pink/orange

another great handmade apron with yellow rick rack



vintage right??

my treasures all together

definitely my most favorite find!

Shopping at the thriftstore....forty dollars...how much fun I had? priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...