Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Jenny has a blog

Jenny and I met a few years ago because of longarming...I met her at a Judy Irish LA meeting [Judy inspires all of us to step out of the comfort zone , she published her own book titled Dazzling Doodle Designs that really encourages us to do that]. Jenny is younger, I am older, her 5 children are little, my 4 children are big...but we have our quilting and we  love to talk quilt and share our latest ideas....Check out her new blog -sewkindofwonderful- it's a good one...she is in my favorites on my sidebar....


And I managed to do a bit of organizing yesterday.....I always feel so much better about my out of control fabric and projects when I do some rearranging. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...